4l60E Before and After Pics
98 K1500 350 .30 mild cam
Well it took me over a month get this thing back together.
Installed the Monster Trans SS kit.
Should be pretty nice I would think.
I will update when its back in the truck.
Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way!
This is a list of what went in this thing.
Rear Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Planetary
▪ Front Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Planetary
▪ Chrome Transmission Pan with drain plug
▪ Paper Gaskets
▪ Lip Seals
▪ (3) Molded Pistons
▪ Sealing Rings
▪ 4L60E Corvette 2nd Gear Servo
▪ 4L60E Super Servo 4th Gear Cover
▪ High Performance Steel Kit
▪ High Performance Clutch Kit
▪ 4L60E Filter
▪ 4L60E Wide High Performance Band
▪ Teflon Pump Bushing
▪ Delco Front Seal Retainer Clip
▪ 4L60E Superior Shift Reprogramming Kit
▪ Hardened Pump Rings
▪ 4L60E 13 Vane Rotor Gear
▪ 4L60E 13 Vane Rotor Guide
▪ 4L60E 13 Vane High Rev Kit
▪ Heavy Duty "Beast" Sun Shell
▪ Heavy Duty 29 Element Sprag
▪ Heavy Duty Wide Rear Sprag
▪ 1-2 Shift Solenoid
▪ 2-3 Shift Solenoid
▪ Manifold Switch
▪ EPC Motor
▪ 3-2 Solenoid
▪ PWM Solenoid
▪ TCC Solenoid with Harness
If that is one of those push button transfer cases, you should split it and put in a case saver pump piece while you have it out.
I have the "shifter style" 4x4 selector on the floorboard.
I'm not very familiar with the transfer case.
Do you recommend that I do anything else while it is out?
If it has the shifter on the floor I believe you are good. Just make sure it has fluid in it.
|Recent Transmission - Rearend posts with photos|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Parts found in pan on 4l60e, what are they? (pics)||SAATR||Transmission - Rearend||3||08-13-2010 07:15 PM|
|2000 4L60E to an earlier 4L60E, What do I need to change out||aquaterrarv||Transmission - Rearend||2||04-08-2010 06:22 PM|
|4L60E - 2 Questions With Pics||Micaletti||Transmission - Rearend||2||04-21-2009 08:39 PM|
|4l60e pics...||8843astro||Transmission - Rearend||3||02-21-2007 05:56 PM|
|been busy working....pics.....now more pics and specs||matty||Hotrodders' Lounge||11||10-19-2002 05:17 AM|