Hot Rod Forum banner

4link Adjustment

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  hotrodf1 
#1 ·
I've added a couple of spreadsheets, to Page 25, which those of you with adjustable competition 4links might find useful.

http://home.earthlink.net/~whshope

The original spreadsheet provided the IC location and percent anti-squat.

The additional spreadsheets allow you to input the percent anti-squat and they then provide the location information for either the upper or lower link. In other words, the first added spreadsheet allows you to provide all the location information for the lower link and then it provides the location information for the upper link. The last spreadsheet allows you to input the location information for the upper link and then it provides the lower link information.

If you're still curious about the actual location of the IC, you can input the numbers back into the original spreadsheet.

#2 ·
Hey Billy,

Not to get off course here, but there was a Billy Shope mentioned in Hot Rod magazine a few months back as being an original member of the Ramchargers club and your age looks to be about right for that... :thumbup: Well, fess up!

Later!

Russ

#3 ·
S10xGN said:
Hey Billy,

Not to get off course here, but there was a Billy Shope mentioned in Hot Rod magazine a few months back as being an original member of the Ramchargers club and your age looks to be about right for that... :thumbup: Well, fess up!

Later!

Russ
Ya got me dead to rights, sheriff. (Most all of the original group are still around. And, I'm probably one of the youngest.)

#6 ·
BillyShope said:
Vince, please let me know if the "www" was necessary, for this is the first instance I've heard of a problem without it. What browser are you using?
Tried your link first and it would not work for me, then added www and it worked. Using IExplorer on an NT platform at work. The link will work on my home PC running XP however....strange.

Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.