510 BBC Left Bank not firing
I have a freshly rebuilt 454 that was bored out to a 510. MSD Crank trigger, MSD Digital 6 plus Ing, Pro billet Dizzy, and a FAST EZ EFI direct port injection system. SO with that little bit of background here is my problem..
The left 4 cylinders are not or do not seem to be firing.. ????
I can start the motor and after 30 second to a min of rough running I shut the motor off and the left headers are still cold while the right 4 cylinders are hot.
There was fuel dumping out of the left header as well. ( that problem seems to have stopped).
1. I have pulled the 4 plugs and they all have spark.
2. I know these four cylinders are getting fuel ( because it still drains a little out of the headers.
3. I used a Snap On Smoke machine on the motor ..No air leaks however smoke only came out of the left header ... Nothing from the right header.
4. Valve lash set to 0 lash then 1/2 turn more.
5. I have swapped the injector wiring harness from side to side with no change.
6. Timing is set @ 15 degrees @ idle, and firing order is correct.
Any Input or ideas would be greatly appreciated .........