Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - A-518 transmission questions
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:26 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

the owner of the transmission shop has still not called me back, he said late tuesday that afternoon that the next day he'd pull it up on a rack and check it out and call me back and let me know what he thinks, here it is thursday night and still have not heard from him..... I drove by there shop tonight to see if my truck was in there shop or in the parking lot and it was in the parking lot.
I'm going to call him tommarrow and see whats going on, if he is still trying to claim its not the transmission, im going to say ok put the transfer case in nuetral and put the transmission in drive and or reverse and you will hear the same whining noise im taslking about, it cant be the rear axle making the noise when its sitting at a stand still lol.
Im also going to say i brought my truck to your shop in the first place because i was told you were the best transmission shop in town, and the you backed up your work, if i was miss informed you can give me my money back for the re-build and i will take it to somone who will fix it and not give me the run around. what do you guys think? is that what i should say? because im done beating around the bush with these guys its time to be asertive now.