Hot Rod Forum banner

53 Bel-Air

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  VWFan 
#1 ·
Hey all! I know, you all are thinking... The title says "53 Bel-Air" ..... But it's posted by VWFan....Now that's wierd....

Well, my Brother-in-law just bought a 53 Bel-Air 2 door coupe and is planning on restoring it to stock. It's pretty rough.... When I first saw it I knew we were in for a bunch-o-fun!!! So, I was curious, I did some searches, but have not found a lot of info on these. Does anybody know of some good web-sites for parts for this baby? It needs everything from quarter panels to an engine to the interior parts. Since it is going to be a restore to "original" we want to use all steel body panels and attempt to keep most parts as close to OEM as possible.

Any help on this would be awesome!

Thanks!!!

#8 ·
Are you still looking for parts for the 53 Chevy Bel Air? My brother had several 52-54 Chevy Bel Air's. I think they were 4 door versions though, I'll have to ask. Not sure what fits for 2 door bel airs. He has doors, glass, fender, hoods, axles, etc., etc., etc. Located in southern california.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.