Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 53 Belair conv rust repair
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
no way, family is most important. People keep asking why my car isn't getting done when it's just one month away from paint. I tell them I work on cars all day to keep my daughter in swim lessons and to take her to disney land. What's the point if I can't be there for her to enjoy it. I get home and can't even hug her cause I run to the garage to slip out of my dusty and contaminated clothes first. So why would I bring that closer to home when my house is joined together with the garage? Anyhow, I'm pushing the boss to let me bring it in to finish it off and he's considering it.

Family first, always.
Very true... I see things different now... I gave up some very nice Hot rods for my family, And would do it all over again..

I have a plaque my wife gave me one day..This is what's on it..

THE MAN WHO DARES...

The man who decides what he wants to achieve,
and works till his dreames all come true,
The man who will alter his course when he must
and bravely begin something new,
The man who's determined to make his world better,
who's willing to learn and to lead,
The man who keeps trying and doing his best
Is the man who knows how to succeed...

This was a gift from my wife,
We get so busy being the father's of our home that we sometimes over look the things that are more dear then anything..Thank God he opens our eyes at some point to really see whats really the most important to us....
The Following User Says Thank You to NEW INTERIORS For This Useful Post:
tech69 (06-18-2013)