Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 55 to 59 chevy truck owners
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Almost Done... hahaha

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

OMG sooooo many different projects at once, and they are all lined up like dominos, lol, i was workin on making a battery box for the frame with some angle iron when i ran out of mig wire. I just gutted the inside of the cab, still have to strip it all down to bare metal inside and do a couple tiny lil patch panels in the floor, just picked up some leather 6 way power seats i have to make some mounts for, and figure out how to dye black, the new in frame gas tank should be here this week, need to fill all the holes in the fire wall, clean up/grind off the grit from the frame/firewall/and motor, finish getting the drivers front fender and bumpers down to bare metal.... this is going to be a busy week, lol

then after all that i can start thinking about exhaust/lowering/paint, then puttin the interior together, im hoping i can knock all this out in the next 2-3 weeks, being out of town this weekend for a paintball tournament isn't going to help though, i see a lot of long nights ahead, stupid work getting in the way of projects