Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 55 to 59 chevy truck owners
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Almost Done... hahaha

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

ok so i found a breather filter that i think will work, 57halfton you said your vent line is below the fill cap and you never had an issue with fuel coming out of the vent when filling up? I also found steel 3/8 fuel line at a shop near me, and on fleabay, i think i will re-do that once i figure out what i am doing with lowering the truck, if i do a flip rear end i am gonna have to c-notch so i will run the fuel line after that. thanks for the input everyone.

now on to the lowering question, for the front i think i have made the final decision on the reverse eye mono leafs from brothers for $380, for the rear im still trying to figure that out, i can do the drop shackles for $80 or so, if i do the flip rear end that can be done with the stock leaves right? so i would need new perches, u-bolts, and a mounting pad which i think can be picked up at a local trailer store right? and then a c-notch kit. I think that can be done easy and cheap using the stock springs unless i am missing something