Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 55 to 59 chevy truck owners
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 05:24 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

RJ 57 a sedan delivery is as much a truck as an Elcamino is. My engine is a 78 454 block that is balanced and blueprinted as a 427 with the rectangle port heads and the old tarantula single plane manifold and a edelbrock 750 carb.I don't know the specs on the cam but at idle you can tell it is lumpy Camarofiend73 I like the fleetside box it has more room inside and you can install a roll top bed cover to keep your stuff out of sight so it stays your stuff.A roll pan real finishes of the bed.I threw up a picture of mine so you could see it.Qwantus do you plan to run the stock leafs and traction bars like me or go with a 4 link like Kim 57?Tmeyer I have checked out your board before but it wont let me log in as doubledick so I am not a member yet.Gator412 I will check out your journal when I finish typing this.I haven't figured out how to start a journal yet I am more at home in the shop than in front of this computer.I just figured out(a friend showed me)how to resize pictures and attach them.But I will have a journal eventually.I did post a bunch of pictures on the club website at classicsandrods if you want to check them out.feel free to email me anytime I check my email daily when I am home.I am taking my truck to the Super Run in Henderson tomorrow.I plan to be in the roaring engine contest the slow drags and the burnout contest.It should be allot of fun.I got a 2nd place trophy in the roaring engines contest at the 2004 show.I am taking a set of 31x10.5 tires to burn till they explode.should not be a problem with over 500 ft lbs of torque and 4.56 gears and a power trax locker I put in a line lock on the front disk brakes just for burn out contests
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0336 (600 x 450).jpg
Views:	390
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	15029