Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 55 to 59 chevy truck owners
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 09:41 PM
1955 2nd series Chevy Pick Up

Last journal entry: Body work and U bolts
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC409
I have been reading this thread for quite some time now and finally decided to jump in to at least let you guys know what a fantastic job you have been doing here. I have a 58 Apache short-bed, big window that I acquired in 1989 and drove it for almost ten years before the clutch gave up the ship along with many other annoying little things. It has a 350ci SMC that has differently seen better days! The truck has been sitting ever since with no real plans for it other than not selling it, but since I have been reading your posts it has gotten me all fired up to do a full resto-rod job to her. Currently I have no way to post some pictures of her, but I will get some on here as soon as I can. I do not want to make this post to long so I will get back to you real soon so that I can contribute to the best thread on the internet.

Steve
Steve...get off that computer and grab some wrenches! Lets go.... Oh sorry, it is so much fun working on these old trucks with this group of guys here. So have fun and keep us informed on how its going. You should buy a cheap digital camera and start a journal so you can document the progress and sometime setback. Plus it helps keeps us fired up. Take care and enjoy that truck.
James