Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 55 Chevy QTR dillemma.
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:03 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
You are a sad little man Henry. Out of the blue you come and post this attacking me, a personal attack! Wow, not only that you are attacking Mike (DBM) who originally posted the idea! I was complementing him on the idea no details about how it's used, it has not a single thing to do with how it's held, it's about backing the gap at a butt that may not be perfect. So you are throwing a personal attack at Mike too, and he does this stuff every day and helped you with this quarter on this thread! Yet you find the time to come back here and ATTACK us, wild, just wild.

Brian
on the contrary, it was YOU that was attacking his methods, not me. I'm just saying I didn't use the copper cause that wasn't the point of emphasis. It was YOU that stated if you can't do an open butt weld than that's a great way to do it. YOU were attacking that method to make yourself look better, or grandstanding on the internet. I was just defending myself against YOUR blind attack. Get your facts straight!
btw, I respect DBM cause he's open about being human and making mistakes, which we ALL make, he does the work everyday, and doesn't feel the need to grandstand on the internet like some of us around here.

Last edited by tech69; 04-17-2013 at 09:10 AM.