Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 55 Chevy QTR dillemma.
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,191 Times in 1,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
on the contrary, it was YOU that was attacking his methods, not me. I'm just saying I didn't use the copper cause that wasn't the point of emphasis.Now you're trying to play your little internet soap opera game by trying to pit another member against me. I respect DBM cause he's not a know it all like you and is humble enough to admit to mistakes and being human like us all, and he does the work day in and day out. You on the other hand will grand stand on the internet to no end. You don't get a prize for being right on the internet and so I wouldn't expect you to come back into this thread to state that maybe you were ummm-talking out your arse, cause that's exactly what it was!

How was that attacking his methods? I said it was a good idea, you can't always get a perfect butt for a number of reasons and that was a good idea, how in the heck was that "attacking"? Ahhhhh, you SEE what you WANT to see in what I said, AHHHHH I get it now. Wild, just wild! Trying to pit another member against you! LOLOL. I have done just the opposite! I have PMed people telling them to lay off you that you are a good guy, what a mistake that was on my part. WOW, this is wild.

Brian