two pinholes turned out to be real bad!
All done with the exception of installing the cowl cover. I think the drain itself was the hardest to make. I have surface rust in the cowl below the window that I have to take care of before I install the cowl cover. About the time I think I'm getting the rust under control, More rust pops up! Two pinholes that I poked with a ice pick in the top of the rear quarter panel turned out to be real bad! I cut out the inner fender to get access to it. It's still hard to get to and there's the undercoating that is a real *****! After removing some of the undercoating, I see that the rust is real bad! I'm trying to remember how fun this is. I'll post more pics soon.