Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 59 chevy steering upgrade
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:26 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Sorry to hear that you are so easily upset.

I did understand your post ...As I don't know of anyone who has done the exact swap you want to do, (and I keep track of stuff like that), I did the next best thing.

I wrote a very informative post that would have given you all of the information that you needed to go and start measuring stuff in a junkyard or go to a parts house and select a rack that would fit your needs and all you can do is call me names. I currently own a street rod shop, and have worked in this industry full time for 23 years.

I never said to just go and buy parts from high dollar places, I used the pictures as examples or ways and gave you sources of information posted by people who solved the same problems that you will encounter when you try to fit a rack and pinion to your elcamino.

If you truly are an ASE master tech then you know that quality does not come cheap. Neither does good information.
If you are an alignment tech then you should have no problem undestanding the information that you were given.

Later, Mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example