Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 68 GTX in Paint.............Finally!!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:54 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Novafreak, don't have any finished pics of this one.................the friend that I did this car for is really nit picking little things that he does not think should be there. We are talking about nonsense stuff that he never paid for any way. The lesson to be learned is never help out a FREIND that does not appreciate it in the first place. I did this one so cheap I am embarresed to say how much I charged to do a full paintjob, were talking skim every panel, block it all out and straighten out all door gaps that were really bad. Oh yeah then wet sand and buff the whole thing and reassemble everything. Tons of time on a pretty big car (lots of square footage). Then on top of it all I hired a friend of mine to help me finish it up just to get it done and gone. Paying this guy out of my pocket too boot. Now this FRIEND is saying he can't sell the car for a BIG profit because of these little things that are not up to his standards. Imagine that???

Last edited by mr4speed; 11-11-2012 at 12:04 PM.