Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 69 beaumont narrow rear
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

69 beaumont narrow rear

I am hoping someone can give me some advice or point me in the right direction to find some information on narrowing a rear end in a 69 Beuamont. I picked up this car a while ago the person started this project he replaced the rear frame by making his own section of frame and decided to narrow the rear wheel well area a little bit also. It is not a major tub job just a little larger than stock and still should be able to use the rear set. I have no rear end for this car right now. What would be my best option and most affordable? Is there a aftermarket set up out there i may be able to buy? This car is the same as a chevelle as far as body style goes so i am sure its been done many times. I need to figure out where to mount springs rear end etc? It's basically just the frame there right now and the wheel tubs. It seems the guy did a real nice job on the frame and wheel tubs but i have never done this type of project before so i am looking for all the help i can get. Thanks to anyone that may be able to offer some advice or show me a link to this type of set up.