Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 69 camaro ignition switch schematic
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 05:34 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Docvette

Hey this is Blue67Camaro you have assisted me in the past and I appreciate it very much. I am sorry for jumping in here but I have a question on the same lines here and I know you can assist me. the 20w wire that comes from the firewall side of the wire harness it is cloth shielded white\orange I am guessing this is a resistor wire. I have bypassed it from my fuse box to the (+) side of my coil and it works fine, but I want to take that out and was wondering can I use this cloth shielded white\orange wire which is part of the ignition system and splice a wire to bring it to the coil or do I need to go ahead and replace that wire from the hareness block. I ask because it's there and in great shape so why not us it and take out the bypass wire I put in some time back after I went to the MSD probillet ready to run distributor, what are your thoughts and again sorry I just read this string and couldn't resist, thanks again.