Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 700r4 rebuild 3-4 lower pressure plate
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:48 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

heres the 5 leg plate and pressure plate with stepped side facing up. [IMG][/IMG]
and the smooth side up and you can tell it has markings on the wide section that look to match the 5 leg plate so I think I have found my answer lol I feel dumb. [IMG][/IMG]
but heres another pic with the stepped side with markings and the first old steel
[IMG][/IMG]
Also if yall can help me clear something up on my transgo reprogramming kit. I have installed the hi rev spring kit in the input drum and changed all the springs and I left out the old helper springs would that affect and clearance or should it be the same as it was still have the factory amount of clutches and steels. Also the 1st step on the reprogramming kit says to grind one of the lands flush all the way around on the PR Valve. Question is what does this do and should I do it and does it make since also installing .500 boost valve. Can post pic for the PR valve if needed. Thanks