Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 700r4 removal advice.
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 02:42 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

obviously , like everyone else whos learned how to do this stuff, thats what im trying to do, thats what i got the car for, to learn, not to have in a mechanic shop, and the mechanic is human just like crosley and both have ALOT of experience at least thats what i gather from crosley and what i know from the other thats why im going to take it out and have both checked a friend of mine does the work on them and after i get it out hes going to come check it out and meanwhile im going to be *learning* . Everyone has to learn somewhere and im not *betting on anyone* im sure both of these guys know very well what they are talking about and im ot going to say *hey* one is right the other is wrong. You can bet on whoever you want im just going to get both checked out ...because like i said before, im very sure both of these guys have had tons of experience with these trannys and cars themseves, and a mechanic will be doing the work , after i get it out, and ill be helping and learning more about them. So, i guess we will find out what it is once we get down to it, and ill let you guys know what was wrong with it, and i really appriciate crosleys help on this and every other thing hes given advice on.