Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 71 - 74 b body console ?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:21 PM

Last journal entry: work has been going slow but sure
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTwoLakes
I am pretty sure there will be no screw kits available for your console, so this will be kind of a common sense thing as far as replacing the screws.
thanks for answereing , i kinda figured that so i took a couple parts with me and found that there r 3 different sized screws in the console , its all together now and looks great . wish i had taken before and after pics , cause it was broken in two spots and a few of the mounting posts were broke off with the screws still in them. so a little jb weld packaging tape and plastic weld fixed all those problems and steel wool , sand paper, dish detergent and alcohol cleaned it up . wd40 got the latch lock working again and rust oleum paint for automotive plastic made it look like i just pulled it out of a box. if i can get my camera to work i will post an after pic of it. Its amazing what we can accomplish with what some would consider junk when we dont have the $ to buy the over priced after market stuff , mostly non fitting junk anyway.