Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 72 Charger
Thread: 72 Charger
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:19 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Tango if i could afford a hemi a would want one but have found the big block to be a very good performer.

and its true that car came with a super charger and would be quite valuable if you still had it someone would buy it even if was in 2 pieces just to get the vin tag because it a mr norm.

and they would rebuild it no matter the shape that car was very limited production due to the dealer mods and is considered very special to collectors.

340 a body cars are very strong performers some would say there big block slayers.

up here we have no less than 5 running 10's and at least 5 or more running 9's at New England Dragway

the 340 has unbelievable potential many of the guys around here keep trying to talk me out of putting a big block in my duster drag car there trying to get me to go small block. but im pretty stubborn im thinking 543cid indy heads huge cam 4.88 gears 4500 stall and you no step on the pedal and kiss your *** good by and at the end of the flight walk around with the biggest grin until your heart stops pounding through your chest lol