Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 75 Monte ran fine, now nothing
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Dave is THAT guy

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

75 Monte ran fine, now nothing

Hey all;
Yesterday was the first time taking the Monte out for some cruise nights. Thing has been running great, nicely tuned and been awesome lately. I get on the street, about 2 blocks away from the garage and in some traffic. I gave her some gas to try to get over at some point and she just straight died. I throw to neutral and try to crank and nothing happens. I coast her off the street to a side street and popped hood. Everything looks fine.

Long story short, figure out I had absolutely no power. Battery is fully charged (tested it) and all connections from it look fine and solid. I have no lights, no horn, no cranking, straight up no power at all. I checked fuses under the dash and those are all good. All grounds are good as well.

Any ideas on why nothing is working? I would expect the horn to work at least... and got nothing. I'm headed over little later to give it a quick look, but honestly stumped.
Thanks