Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - '76 sbc build , need more head advice
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 08:38 PM

Last journal entry: dash mods
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

'76 sbc build , need more head advice

Thanks RED, I'll have to re-read that post a few times.Any chance you like to see some cold weather soon, yer welcome to show me.
I'm getting another motor, was going to drain my oil to strip the car,(may not put it in for awhile now).Fired up the car,& WTH, cleared the ice in front of garage and went for a ride.I actually never tried a burn out before in this, laid 2 patches 30 feet/posi.OK just like my crap Vet.My AMX woulda smoked for a block.Lawn tractor is good fun in top gear off the septic bed tho. :o)
I put all new suspenion with sway bars on this 38 chev and it's not a car I want to drive fast,still rides like original.PS rack with Heits PS valve and steering still touchy.I punched her a few, has some snap.I think it'd sound and go better with a quadj.So drove her 30 miles ,used almost half a tank o gas.Has anyone ever seen a hot rod with a civic motor?Tomorrow will look at vac gauge.
RED: I like women hitting me with purses, better than boys any day.
My cats are mens cats,big MFs[IMG]T&cis 08.jpg[/IMG] ,all mine have titles too. Cisco