Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 79 GMC Sierra Grande step side.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Bubbles is the girl next door

Last journal entry: This makes a huge difference
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The more time goes by , the more I like these GM trucks. They look real nice with a wood bed. The chance to have a v8 is worth while if you drive it around. 305's can be free and have that pickup truck sound.

Magazine piece, you have to do some patching. These trucks are still pretty reasonable cost wise. No idea where thier value will go. I got mine for $1900, and it had not one spot of rust and a new 305. In my photos/journal. Cheap to replace parts. The whole brake system can be done under a couple hundred. Disassemble and coat the new accessory pumps. A new din style deck and 6x9 pillar plates behind the seats and 6 1/2 kicker panels up front for the full stereo sounds. Envoy drive shafts are long enough and aluminum ,but most important cheap. If you like that sort of thing. AL driveshaft looks good next to a AL exhaust pipes. Give it a candy cane swirl paint job . Display with mirrors.

A fat period CB with Pa is fitting for the vehicle.

Ultra wide rear view.

I stopped on mine cause the kids on the block keep shooting it with pellet guns.

Last edited by spinn; 04-26-2013 at 11:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to spinn For This Useful Post:
Airbrushguypdx (05-02-2013)