Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 84 Corvette,just how do you paint it?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Objects in mirror are losing..

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I knew it wasnt gonna be cheap,its a Vette,there aint much "cheap" on a Vette. It was not running when my father got it,so we traded an F-150 4x4 for it. I will shop around for prices on just having it stripped. A friend of mine wants to paint it for me. As far as cross fires go it runs great. It only lists at 209 hp but it throws you back in the seat and hugs curves like a Vette should. I still have some work to do to it because it sat for about a year. It stumbles when you go full throttle,I believe a fresh tune up and a new fuel filter will cure that prob..As far as being able to keep the tools i'm more a mechanical person. I am a mechanic by trade and have minimal body experience.I'm just trying to restore it and maybe put it in some shows. Any suggestions for chrome engine parts would really be appreciated.Any web sites selling parts for this car would also be appreciated. Thanks to all of you for your input.