Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - 93 dodge dakota no spark
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 06:38 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

same issue

i have a 93 dakota as well and i have a no spark issue i had replaced the coil, crank positioning sensor, the module inside the distributor cap, the rotor, so here is my story i was driving down the highway when my truck stalled as i pulled over i put it in neutral and it started running again then when i put it in drive it would stall, it did this for about 3 miles so i figured if i could get it to a buddies house i could park it there til i figured out what was wrong i was almost there then it starting running fine again so i decided to continue my journey! thats what i thought!!! it stalled again and would not start so i got it pulled home and then started my trouble shooting and i just cant figure out why i dont get fire it rolls and rolls but no attempt to fire. today i was looking at it and noticed that the cannister vacum lines were melted from the exaust mannifold so i fixed them but i still cant figure the spark out. im open for any ideas!! by the way if anyone wants to take it off my hands i will take the best offer i get