Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - '94 Firebird steering problems
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 04:07 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Sounds like fun to figure out. Whell as far as the sterring wheel shaking while you are driving that is more then likally that your sterring assembly is not tight down there. What you should do is sit in you car really quick and turn your wheel back and forth slightly now if your tires do not move at all then you need to have a shop do an alignment to tighten up all of your tie rod ends so that you have no more wheel play. If that is not causing it then have you bought new tires recently, or anything change on your car? if your car is shaking sometimes is it when you press on the brake? becuase if it is that can be caused by your rotors being warped due to overheating. As far as the engine light goes coming on all the time i would ignore it as long as your oil pressure is high and everything is properley serviced on it. let me know about those questions though becuase i have a pretty good idea of what it could be . good luck