Hot Rod Forum banner

Acapulco Blue.

9K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  67Mustang Al. 
#1 ·
Has anyone some pics they can upload of a car painted in Acapulco Blue. It is a 67/68 Mustang colour. My car arrived from the states in primer grey. Except for the rear section between the tail lights which has been wet sanded and polished. The metallic blue shade looks great and i am wondering what a complete car would look like. Any help would be appreciated.
Al.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Paint Blues.

Thanks to Cole(eloc), Bee4Me, and Rcrobbins.
I have googled the images and found that they are shades off what i have on the back of this 67. It has its original paint so that may explain the variation. I have looked at Mazda colours, ford and gm late model cars and decided that the original colour should be redone. The late model colours dont seem to fit the 67 image, so Acapulco Blue it is. I have seen a 67vette in Lemans Blue which looks really classy, but i am thinking original is best.
Thanks for the links. I will see if i can obtain some samples. I will run that code of Rcrobbins by the guys at the paint shop and see if it can resemble the rear of my 67.
Thanks for your help as always. :thumbup:
Cheers from downunda.
Al.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.