Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Adler 67 questions "I enter with respect"
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:43 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 22

That was a fair price for the machine you got, but it was not a bargain. What you are describing is not normal, even for a single right foot. You will need to buy a presser foot and a welt foot for your machine. You can't sew everything with a zipper foot, also called a single right foot. I'm surprised that the guy you bought the machine from didn't have other feet. The pictures show a welt foot, a presser foot and a single right foot from left to right. These fit my Consew, but other than how they're connected to the machine they are the same. Here is a link to a presser foot for your machine. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adler-Walkin...item5d33f55936 1/4" is the most common size welt foot used. This price is high, you can get these from Cut Sew Services a lot cheaper, but their web site is really hard to navigate. I changed the title of your thread to include "Adler 67 questions", so more people would look at your questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1446.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	69467   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1447.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	69468  

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.

Last edited by DanTwoLakes; 11-30-2012 at 08:09 AM.