Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Advice on buying my first 'rod.. (newbie inside. hehe)
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 10:04 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Little update... I talked the guy down to $500, so it looks like I'll be getting the Plymouth sometime this winter. I'm excited! lol

Theres going to be a lot of work though. I checked out the interior and whatnot... the driverside floorboard is totally disconnected from the running boards, which is why I couldn't get the door open before. Talked to the previous owner as well, since he works there too (works out great. prev. owner, current owner, and future owner all work at the same place. lol). He informed me that the car has a clear title, and that he'll be looking for it to give to me when I buy the car. It might not be a great big deal, but it makes me smile that the soon-to-be-mine Plymouth has a clear title. Excluding the rusty parts, thats a cool deal.

Anyone looking for a flathead 6? I wont have a need for it if I can get the 318... which is bored 30 over with new pistons and everything. Yay?