Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Advice on buying my first 'rod.. (newbie inside. hehe)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 04:49 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I got some pics now. I'll post a couple of them here, and then a link to see the rest. Its at Imagestation.com If you dont have an account there, sign up to be able to view the album. Its free, and unlimited space for your images.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288527511

Got a more in depth look at the car today. If you look at the album, you'll see a big rotted spot that I took a pic of. The radiator on the car looks great. No bent fins or anything from the check I gave it. The glass still rolls up and down on a couple of the doors, and the front wing windows still open up, although they are a bit stiff.

All I got to do is get $200 for the down payment and then the guy says just pay the rest whenever I can. Can't beat that!

I do have another question though.. there seems to be a push button on the left side of the guage cluster... What use does that serve? During the rebuild, I might replace the switch for a push button start. (Hmm... that might be what it is.. I dont know though)

Last edited by BlueWraith; 11-21-2003 at 09:55 PM.