Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Body - Exterior (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/body-exterior/)
-   -   Aint Envy A B**** (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/aint-envy-b-72789.html)

BondoKing 10-25-2005 03:54 PM

Aint Envy A B****

Its over folks

Matthew

rogen 10-26-2005 05:30 AM

What's your point? If you sold a product or performed a service and this happened to you, how would you react?

jcclark 10-26-2005 06:18 AM

I'm done with this.

Beenaway2long 10-26-2005 08:38 AM

You know, I stopped reading that board a while ago. Now I remember why. That guy in particular is a regular "Richard Cranium".

There was NO reason to try to slam Barry. Maybe the guy is part of Kirker, who knows. But his posts make him look like a wad.

There is no doubt that I haven't read all the predeccessing posts, but that was enough to formulate MY opinion.

jcclark 10-26-2005 12:42 PM

I just can't resist posting this quote. I tried and can't resist any longer.
The following was posted by D71 on a forum called Paintucation.
Someone was asking about Kirker and quality and here is his response.

"Now having spent a FORTUNE on a BUNCH OF TOOLS - I need to say don't give a crap if a CLEAR LAST A DAY OR 15-20 YEARS because have the resources to do it over and over and OVER AGAIN. After all that is why I buy all these tools/equipment because I am a HOBBYIST. Why did you buy tools - are they for a one time shoot?"

Enough said. :thumbup:

BondoKing 10-26-2005 12:43 PM

In string Jim

BondoKing 10-26-2005 12:54 PM

I dont think he paints J

Dbodily 10-26-2005 03:46 PM

I just got around to reading this D71's post and all I can say is .... Damn this guy needs professional help. I wonder if paranoia runs in his family.

baddbob 10-26-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BondoKing
Man this guy sure is envious
Angry Man

Matthew

I agree, there's definately a lot more motive than product defense for sure.

rogen 10-26-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddbob
there's definately a lot more motive than product defense for sure.

It isn't being responsible to leave it at innuendo. Why didn't you finish what you started? What is your statement of fact based on and what more is there.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested in knowing.

jcclark 10-27-2005 05:16 AM

I'm done with this too!

BarryK 10-27-2005 05:38 AM

In case you have not figured this out:
Rogen, Timer and paint-something is D71.

He is posted here under about 7 different names that I know of.
What a spineless C***!

He hates this foreum because his P-2 foreum is a failure, flop and a joke.
It just kills him.

crashtech 10-27-2005 08:11 AM

I looked over there and saw the guy was even dragging my post into the fray. Just for the record, my statement on Kirker involved a "maybe", but I certainly stand by the part he highlighted.

I'll say it a different way. I haven't seen professional use of acrylic enamel with a basecoat converter for a long time- since the eighties, to be exact. It's just not a very good way to go, in my not-so-humble opinion. So sue me!

BondoKing 10-27-2005 08:17 AM

How funny now he has changed his P2P forum where you have to register to see the threads at all...P2P Forums

Matthew

rogen 10-27-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcclark
Don't you agree Rogen?

Yes, I do agree, anyone with a beef should be big enough to step up to the plate and take the swing and at the same time, be prepared to be bood if they strike out.

I don't see it so much as not factual information coming from d71 buy more of how he did it. Everyone has a different personality and we all have our bad days.

This seemed to have started because of the slander of a product which wasn't used like it should have been and that user got bood for striking out. As we all know, emotions can and do run high in a good game.

Actually, I don't see what the big deal is. He has his personality, you, yours.