Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Air Compressor for Automotive Painting
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 10:30 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fool
Yes that was discussed thouroughly in thread Respectable paint on 120V compressor?. Post 42 and 43 are the proof in the pudding.

You picked out what you wanted from that other post to try to make your point but go back and look at everything I said about that thing before calling me names. I already admitted in this very thread that I came on too strong about it in my first reply to this thread and I clarified that I meant it was, as I said, a "rip-off" because of exaggerated claims and not that it was necessarily a bad compressor. I have said repeatedly that it was a decent outfit and have told more than one they would be happy with it BUT I also said it is not all they claim it to be and if that hurts your feelings that's too bad.

Last edited by oldred; 12-27-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: I felt the deleted text was just venting against a percieved personal attack and offered nothing technical pertaining to the subject being discussed