Hot Rod Forum banner

Air compressor litigation suits

3K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  lowROLLERchevy 
#1 ·
#6 ·
When all is said and done you may be able to buy a can of carb cleaner with the check you get from the litigation. I've seen the results of a few of these fiasco's and the attorneys are the only people who score on this deal. The average check usually runs between $1 to $5. Hey maybe you'll get enough for a beer! Now thats worthwhile.

#9 ·
eric302 said:
When all is said and done you may be able to buy a can of carb cleaner with the check you get from the litigation. I've seen the results of a few of these fiasco's and the attorneys are the only people who score on this deal. The average check usually runs between $1 to $5. Hey maybe you'll get enough for a beer! Now thats worthwhile.
Depending on the model, the settelement is about $50, in the form of a gift cert for tools, or discount on the next compressor......

#10 ·
Depending on the model, the settelement is about $50, in the form of a gift cert for tools, or discount on the next compressor......
Tis the way it works! The lawyers get the money and you get? $50 gift cert, so lets see I sold you crap that you still have and I get to give you a cert for tools that were built in China for $.50 and retail in the US for $65 so I make money, loose nothing and keep you as a future customer. WOW the consumer wins again NO!:drunk:

#13 ·
[email]BOBCRMAN@aol.com[/email] said:
Thanks Kevin, I have two of the C&H "7hp". I always thought they were only about 5 hp.

so i grabbed the craftsman catalog as a quick reference....

33 gal. Air Compressor, 6 hp, $329

33 gal. Portable Compressor, 5 hp, = 299

that works out to $30/ extra hp .... so for boncrman, hes owed like $60 using this example ... so if he gets $50, hes only 10 in the hole ....and $10 is not alot of $ to be out realy ...... but thats still $60 originaly to get screwed out of

hopefully some of u other guys out there can get in on the $ if you have one of those compressors, here at my house ... we have a 100% duty cycle 7 hp 220v 20 gallon out of some factory (rich products when they were remodeling / upgrading i think) weve had days that ive run it 12 hours straight ... it never has seamed to care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.