Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Air Ride/ Air bags
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 08:19 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

I just ordered my airbag Mustang II kit from Fatman Fabrications ($1999 with full Must II kit, brakes, arms, crossmember, rack, and bags). Heidts makes a full kit for a bit more (I think $2700), and they also make an upgrade kit if you already have a Must II front end, they sell a set of converted lower A-arms, bags, shocks, mounts, and an adapter for your upper A-arm to put the bag where your coil-over used to be for $650. If you are wanting to build your own set up, or buy a rear-end kit, go to <a href="http://WWW.JustAirBags.com." target="_blank">WWW.JustAirBags.com.</a> They sell triangulated 4-link kits for $459 with the bags included. They also sell individual components for the do-it-your-self'er. They are where I'm getting my compressor and valves from. Speedway Motors sells allot of the Mustang II front end pieces you will need if you're peice-ing one together. Zeg's also sells the conversion kit if you already have a Must II front end. I think their kit is in the $350-$400 range, though. I got most of my information out of this month's Street Rodder Magazine and Street Rod Builder.

The 'hopper