Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Alright dont be shy
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 05:09 PM

Last journal entry: 2 years later
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

like you 4 jaw, mine was on a bike too,
first day with my bike liscense,and a new to me 1974 honda 750 four all tricked out,for a little tour to the next town.
i took off up a long street (age 18 at the time) am really moving, pass whatever was there, slow at the stop sign , and pull in to the candy store for a pop.
when i get out, who was there?can you say p-o-l-i-c-e- m-a-n??
didn't exactly know what to say so i just said hi.
first he took me back to the car and showed me the radar gun -102 m.p.h.. he said he had me for passing 2 cars in a no passing zone,while crossing railway tracks,in a residential area , at 102 m.p.h. and he could take my liscense NOW for at least two years.
he almost laughed aloud when he seen i just registered the bike and paid for my bike drivers liscense THAT DAY!!! I said nothing.
He passed me back my paperwork and said " i GUESS THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY" I thought i heard him , but was afraid to say what?
he said that he knew it was me , but he could not i.d.me or the bike , and he would let me keep my liscense because he felt for me (first day and all) and says , besides, we'll meet again soon ,and he said he hoped i was still alive then also.
that struck home to me and i only really went fast after that when i was drunk. (no) lol mike