Alright...I JUST don't get it?! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2003, 01:18 AM
Kenneth Howard hates you...

Last journal entry: door pics smaller
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Post Alright...I JUST don't get it?!

I don't get it...What is up with our Howdy Doody Cowboy Wannabe President? I think that he got sent on a wild goose chase with the whole Osama deal.
I read an interesting article in yesterdays paper about how CHINA is building the worlds largest skyscraper.

Here is the
<a href="http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGARPJRHMBD.html" target="_blank">link</a> <a href="http://www.kpf.com/Projects/mori.htm" target="_blank">and here too</a>.
After you read this, you tell me...I sounds like a good kick in the US teeth to me. Also I don't buy the story about the hole in the top to symbolize the sun for the Japanese designer...Tell me what you think and I'll let you know.

Later,
WEIMER

[ February 02, 2003: Message edited by: Weimer ]</p>

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2003, 01:50 AM

IS IT WIDE ENOUGH FOR A JET EH
Old 02-02-2003, 01:59 AM

Last photo:

That's exactly what I was thnking!
Later,
WEIMER
Old 02-02-2003, 05:20 AM

I guess they'll stick a big magnifing glass in the hole and roast us like ants. Steve
Old 02-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

Weimer, our so-called Howdy-Doody president has a tremendous weight upon his shoulders. I think we are all so tone-deaf these days that we soon forget the past. How long has it been since the fruit-cake crack-pots hi-jacked airliners and slammed them into the trade center all in the name of Islam. Are we so young that we can't remember how Hitler steam-rolled Europe, and slaughtered 6 million jews? I find it interesting that Germany is so critical of us, with their history. The French need camouflage on their backsides, so they can't be seen when they turn and run.
You've got to ask yourself if Iraq would be a better place without Saddam, how nice is it to live in Iraq? Is this guy going to help out terrorists with weapons? I don't really know myself, propaganda exists everywhere, including CNN. I'm just saying that it's a known fact that evil men exist in the world, and if they are allowed to roam freely, they will bring many to their knees. Our country is free, and all can worship as they see fit, we can travel as we see fit, and we are allowed to work in a career of our own choice, we can vote and run for public office. How common is that in the middle east? George Bush is not a great orator, he is very blunt and I disagree with the economic policies he is using. However, we cannot trade safety for money. The threat of an atomic bomb carrying terrorist is very real. These people blow themselves up on a regular basis, do you think they care if it's a small pipe bomb or a tactical nuclear weapon that kills them, and all others around them? How would it be to have family members killed by a nuclear armed Islamic extremist?
We are not safe, our president is between a rock and a hard place, he has my support even if I don't agree with everything he says or does.

[ February 02, 2003: Message edited by: NAIRB ]</p>
Old 02-02-2003, 09:58 AM

Last photo:

NAIRB, well said!
Old 02-02-2003, 10:38 AM
banned

oh boy more americans than I thought are turning against bush... and the us hasn't even gone to war yet... bye bye america... hello new superpower china...

and for the record my opinion of bush is much worse then calling him what weimer did... I won't say though cuz I will get in a fight....
BUT
You guys do all know he was a coke head at one time and got an education and then he passed a law saying any previous drug users will not get finiancial support for secondary education... Just one of his many things he has done that make no sense
Old 02-02-2003, 12:16 PM

Yeah we better all get along or who knows, Dave might just join the Canadian army and invade us . Steve
Old 02-02-2003, 12:19 PM
banned

yup... me and my chihuahua friends will attack, me from the north and the chis from mehico
Old 02-02-2003, 12:25 PM

Last photo:

Also Bush is wanting to push this "idea" of his to use Hybrid or Alternative Fuel powered vehicles so we don't have to rely on the Oil from the Mid-East...If my memory serves me correct, isn't Bush's personal money maker the Oil Industry?
Here is my theory... I believe China funded the whole terrorism effort. They have the money and they are out for the whole " World Financial Organization" thing to be IN China. So China destroys the current World Financial Center by paying some small useless country lots of money or weapons, and while Pres. Roy Rogers is sifting through the sand China has taken any kind of attention from theirselves. Which in turn let's them proceed with their original plans of creating the weapons of mass destruction that Bush is trying to find somewhere else...AND it just happens to be a coincidence that China had to put the plans to build the largest skyscraper to house the NEW World Financial Center on halt because...Yes you guessed it they were out of money...So all of a sudden the Twin Towers come crashing down and while China's economy just happens to somehow jump right back on track...and yes you guessed it again...And be able to provide the funding to finish their project?!
China has the weapons, and it is a known fact that there is INCREASED activity at the arsenals in China...but wait...Bush wants to start **** with who? Oh yeah, North Korea, not China. But wait again...China backs North Korea, so we BACK OFF?! And what ever happened to Osama? Did we give up on the big Manhunt? Sure we did...he was un-attainable. North Korea?...Would've gotten our *** kicked by China. Who do we have left? The guy that you haven't heard about since Daddy was in office...an attainable(maybe) target, Sadam Hussein. Folks the US is on a wild-goose chase to find someone to fight with. Daddy fought with Sadam and now Jr. is going stir up some old dust because, hey, if it worked once, it'll work again right.
If you are going to start a fight purposely with someone, you aren't going to pick the guy that you KNOW will stomp you a new arshole.
So answer me this NAIRB...if this war is so NEEDED...where are our backers at? I believe they are looking away while we are getting ready to get sucker punched by the Chinamen.
You do me a favor...I know that (for some odd reason only known by you) you are a military fellow...keep a copy of what I just said and when everyone in the USA is fearing for their lives in their own home unguarded because most of our forces are across seas sucking sand and China is banging on the backdoor...I won't have to say "I told you so".
I was told by someone at a very young age "Look out for yourself, because nobody else is going to" I still hold this true today. Next...
Later,
WEIMER
Old 02-02-2003, 01:09 PM
Hotrodders.com moderator

Last photo:

hey stoned, first of all, you think bush needed financial support to go to college? and second, a secondary school is a high school, not a college. So if you are saying he was a coke head befoer the 9th grade, then had to get financial aid to go to a private high school.... Well.... i am not saying i like the guy, but he sure as hell beats the alternative of Gore.
Old 02-02-2003, 01:22 PM

You don't have to go all the way to Mexico to get Mecicans. We have alot here.

Well there are alot of junior high school kids that are pot heads. Steve

[ February 02, 2003: Message edited by: 5.0Towncar ]</p>
Old 02-02-2003, 03:14 PM
banned

sorry was too lazy to write post...
as far as some other country doing this to the us.. I am not sure i am kinda thinking the us did it to themselves... I mean really what are teh odds of finding the terrorists passport after the plane blew up and the world trade center fell on top of it and plus there were thousands of papers everywhere...

Not to mention that the pentigon thing doesn't seem to have possibly happend according to the one website I posted before...

AND the whole thing gives the us the right to go out and kill any country they want by saying they support terrorism..

Just a theory though... I am no big scientist or nothin I just see the whole thing as being a little too fishy and I know that if I were on a plane and someone had box cutters and was threatening to crash us into a big populated building I would get up and try to kick their *** ... I may not be able to but the 20 other people who followed would have... and if I were the pilot and had any idea of what they were planning that plane would be going straight down...

ONe more thing I presented my viewpoint without caps or using a whole bunch of words that required sensoring... wouldn't jon be proud???

[ February 02, 2003: Message edited by: stonedchihuahua ]</p>
Old 02-02-2003, 03:19 PM
doesn't play well with others

Last photo:

Is that really you puppy???
Old 02-02-2003, 03:37 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

Actually Weimer, I think that Dr. Evil is in alliance with the Iraq, Iran and North Korea forming the axis of evil. This whole thing is actually a job for Austin Powers, not the US military.
The Chinese are too worried about feeding their billion of people to get involved too heavily into this whole affair. They are not really sucking up to North Korea, all they have is a looney leader and a strong army, while the rest of their country starves to death. We have all witnessed all of those American owned companies that are setting up shop in China, do you really think the Chinese want to screw up all of this foreign investment in their country--- no!!!! Who consumes all of that stuff that's made in China-- us good folks over here in the Western Hemisphere, that's who. Do you think China wants that to stop. Do I think China is an up and coming country--- you bet, but in the Nuclear age, do we really think anyone is stupid enough to try and attack the US? No, not unless you want to become the world's largest parking lot.
Wars and rumors of wars are almost exclusively centered around money. I think the middle east is unique, there are two things of prime interest to the US there, one is oil and the other is Israel. The US is a country who's very laws are based upon Judeo-Christian beliefs, and we hold Israel as our own, and we protect them (anyone who thinks differently needs to wake up}
The arabs have been at the throats of the Jews since Hagar was driven from the camp of Abraham thousands of years ago. {Fact, not fiction} The Jews and Arabs fight over who is God's chosen people to this day even though they both come from the same lineage. What we are seeing is merely an extension of the Crusades, and it is a holy war whether anyone will admit it or not.
This thing is much bigger than one President, and it will continue. Do I think the US will always be an empire, --- NO. No country has stood forever in the history of the world, even mighty Rome fell. Furthermore, since we are way off the hotrodders track here, I think God almighty is in control of the entire situation anyway, all of those who fail to believe in God, will not understand, but it's very strange that the world is centered around a tiny country in the Middle east, just as predicted thousands of years ago. I think perilous times are around the corner, but, my friends which side do you want to be on?

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.