Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Am I the only one who thinks this way about these old cars?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:21 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Who?

We are sometimes very like minded and this all made me think about the endless list of old cars I have had and the previous owners ,dead,alive and some beleiving that a car was and is just trans portation.Unlike we who love our memories of the cars we have had...People often ask me what is my favorite?My worst?Hardest to maintain?And Why? Do I really need aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall those cars.?Yes I do and I am reminded of the smiles I get even in my rat model A,or the 50 coupe.People who had em and allways have a good storie to convay.Most people never think of updating a car or re doing it or disguise it like some of us do.Back in the day when we could spend a day walking around in an old junkyard the place was haunted by the memories these old lost rides held in their rusty bodies.I guess some of us have had a more insane conection than others.But when I go to a car show I get a lump in my throat every time I see a 40 coupe or a duece roadster or pickups I owned.Maybe all this is about memories for some of us Gear heads,