Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - American Automotive Equipment lifts?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:47 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

American Automotive Equipment issues

Some of these posts sound all too familiar. I ordered a lift in February, it finally got delivered in March, (damaged), tried everything I know to get it replaced and it is still laying on my garage floor unused. Been lied to numerous times, every time I talk to them its another story. They've been promising to send a replacement for over 2 months and told me to keep calling every two weeks because the shipment (container) from China was not filled so there was delay after delays. Now they are telling me that they can't replace it, "we are so sorry". HA! Sorry, right, but in a different way. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY to my worst enemy. I don't care what kind of great deal they offer anyone, they should run screaming in the opposite direction!!! (I feel like a hot potato that has been passed around...no one wants to take responsibility for what happened) Now I have no other option but to seek legal action.