Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - american choppers liberty bike episode....
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 11:23 AM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

I think it was funny how Jr. wanted to order everything from a different shop, and then when it came in it wouldnt fit. Hilarious!

Alex [/B][/QUOTE]

I think Jr, might be just a little bit worried about doing this special fab work in house, like SR wants to do, it might put the spotlite on someone else on the show and he would have to share that spotlite, I'm not sure he would like that, I don't think he has the talent to fab tanks or fenders, he just adds on pieces of sheet metal that almost anyone could do, theres a trick to using a english wheel and shot bags, and takes a while to master, right now he gets most of the credit, the REAL people that have the real Fabricating talent are the VENDERS, and all they get is a little mention, but no mention of where they are located,

They have made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of this show, and have the funds to buy the equipment to do the special fab work, insted they buy huge New motor homes and trailers, with their name all over them, its all about EGO, just my 02 guys BILL