Hot Rod Forum banner

Annual Christmas Blow Out "Anything Goes" Art Contest 2010

10K views 52 replies 9 participants last post by  Only Racing 
#1 ·
Well guys, it's that time of the year for the Annual Christmas Blow Out by the artists at Hotrodders.com. Seem's tohave taken on quite a liking in the past few years and all have made brilliant designs in the past with no reason to stop now !!

This month the winner "Bob" 57 Corvette after a strong win on his T bucket artwork didn't get a chance to choose the topic, this month for December we have an "Anything Goes Christmas Blow Out", that's right guys, if it has wheels, ski's or trees and a body it's in. You chose your vehicle, style and take it from there. No holds barred fun for all.

Please feel free if you'd like to share and ad a larger version for those who'd like to print out a card or something but please watermark it so it can't be copied and sold like some scrooges would do, :(

The contest begins Now December 1st and ends on the 26th with polls going up immediately afterwards (hopefully without a hitch) like last month and close automatically in five days, with this contest ending on a huge day, it may be possible to extend a little farther into the new year if all are willing.

Now go have fun and make something awesome !!

An Early Merry Christmas To All !!
Sincerely Mark

See less See more
#31 ·
Santa's New Sleigh

OK...finally got some free time to finish mine...

Santa's New Sleigh...

The sleigh is a 3D model I created in Sketchup, the landscape is also 3D and I created it in Vue Complete ver 9, the trees, deer & Santa were digitally painted in ArtRage Studio Pro ver 3. Final image was also composited in ArtRage with some color correction and resizing done in Photoshop Elements 9 & Topaz Adjust ver 4 (Photoshop plugin)...

Merry Christmas everyone....

Ken

Attachments

#36 ·
brickyardboy said:
I've been busy this month, and haven't had a lot of time to do some drawing, but here's one of Santa in his altered El Camino. Hopefully, I can get something else done before the end of the month.
I tried to edit my original post (to save room) but couldn't do it. Here's another ditty to suit the season. As of yet, we haven't had any significant snow fall in MA, but i just know it's coming!

Attachments

#42 ·
Merry Christmas Hotrodders Members and Artists. I finally got one done for a contest and hope you like it as I continued the "Santa's Lil Helper" series; this one I named "Snomad". So many great works of Christmas art here, I'm in for my varsity try again, Sincerely Mark

I have added a printable 5X7 size for anyone looking to print a last minute card for a hotrodder, some wallpapers in various screen sizes, so please enjoy !!

Printable 5X7 Santa's Lil Helper download link
http://content.godragracing.org/hotrodders-snomad-5x7.jpg

1440X960 widescreen wallpaper link
http://content.godragracing.org/hotrodders-snomad-1440.jpg

Standard 1024X768 Wallpaper link
http://content.godragracing.org/hotrodders-snomad-1024.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.