Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodding Basics (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodding-basics/)
-   -   Another Newbian (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/another-newbian-28906.html)

FastChevyTruck 11-27-2003 10:08 PM

Another Newbian

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone. As I'm sure you already know, this site completely Rocks. The Info. on here is endless:cool: My interests are anything that involves great amounts of HP or TQ. I'm into NHRA, IHRA, Tractor/Truck Pulls, Rock Crawlers, 300' ATV Sand Drags, etc. etc.

My truck that I'm working on right Now is a 2003 LS 4.3l S-10 and my engine mods so far are: Gibson Headers, Borla Cat back dual exhaust, Stage 2 K&N Cold Air Intake, & Hyppertech Programmed. Will be adding a Vortech S/C & MSD Ignition in December (a little x-mas gift to myself ;) ). I'm looking to set this truck up as a daily drive w/some steam. Will do the occasional 1/8mi aspault drag with it.

I'm also big into 300' ATV Sand Drags; My current Quad is a 2001 Yamaha Banshee Frame & Chassis, powered by a Built ZX-12r Motor. The bike weighs in at 378lbs & puts out 188rwhp.

zonk 11-28-2003 03:55 AM

Welcome,enjoy sounds like you're coming along great with the S-10 and the atv for fun. :)

tm454 11-28-2003 07:17 AM

Gotta be a cool truck Man, sound awesome!!

Who long you had it dude? My brother-in-law builds and runs sand rails.. He's just finishing what he says will be a 12sec rail out of the box before tweaking??? Sounds a little crazy to me, I'll stick with Cruisin may 53 Chebby. Help out when you can, someone always need a little help and its always appreciated, just don't Bull ***** anyone.... some of these guys will jump hard at the smell of BS, and it isn't pleasant....... just play nice and you'll make friends.

Todd

Rat Rods Rule!

FastChevyTruck 11-28-2003 01:59 PM

Re: Gotta be a cool truck Man, sound awesome!!

Quote:

Originally posted by tm454
Who long you had it dude? My brother-in-law builds and runs sand rails.. He's just finishing what he says will be a 12sec rail out of the box before tweaking??? Sounds a little crazy to me, I'll stick with Cruisin may 53 Chebby. Help out when you can,
someone always need a little help and its always appreciated, just don't Bull ***** anyone.... some of these guys will jump hard at the smell of BS, and it isn't pleasant....... just play nice and you'll make friends.

Todd

Rat Rods Rule!

Truck = 1month
Drag Quad = Was just finished in October.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I look foward to learning and adding info. when I can.:cool:

Rubberman2003 11-28-2003 06:57 PM

Welcome to the boards.

Dutchman 11-28-2003 07:13 PM

Welcome aboard!
Got about everthing here, haven't seen much on ATV sand drags. Sounds interesting, used to help on a team for a blown mud truck.
Interesting!
Dutch:thumbup: