Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - another opinion needed body tools
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroatkid View Post
It had been hit before..I'm gonna buy the porto..but there is a piece of square tubing behind it&the tire space king of blocks.I will try the prybar but I have this huge piece of steel..not sure what its called it came from a old coal stove...it looks like a long pipe with a huge thick putty knife shaped piece..that piece is as thick as chuck zitos thumb.Ill try that.Good heads up on the phone book..even if I get it still gonna pick up the tool.
Some hf stuff is complete junk but some things are really good.This thing seems to have good reviews.Ill let ya guys know.

I got the HF porto power. Works very good and it's not like you use it everyday so by the time it's really tested in terms of longevity it will be years and years from now...unless you get one of them junk ones, which is always possible with HF. The only difference I see in porto powers from there is that the pieces connect real stiff, wheras other brands just pop right off really easily. Not a big deal though.