Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - another useless post about myself. the bad got good the good went bad
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 11:08 AM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

another useless post about myself. the bad got good the good went bad

almost feel bad about a meanilngless post that has nothing in the world to contribute except that if people are keeping tabs on the life of shlepprock.

the wife's (bad) operation actually went good and she is okay. wheeew. but the (great) job doing the boat top for close to $5000 got put on hold cause the guy couldnt pop for the dough. so i am so broke i had to finally take my Indian Scout out of the dining room where it's been on a table all apart for over a year, put it in milk crates and run it down to Seattle's Antique Cycle. that guy has motorcycles from the teens and twenties as well as 50s!!! he is gonna sell it for me on consignment as a basket case. he told me the gears suck inside the tranny, they were all beveled. new ones are available for only $400. then another couple hundred to assemble it. i will see if he will put the bike all together and sell if for $8-10,000 or if not, i will try to get $4000, which i will just break even on it
i will really need money to get my camaro out of the shop. it will need all new glass and then i might have to pay to get it installed if the body guy buys it. plus some other unexpected body work it needed in the rockers. maybe wheels/tires if i have enough left over. already paid him $4000 don't forget. i went by the body shop sunday and i looks like he has replaced the rockers. other than that, after 10 weeks not much has been done. dont hav any idea when he'll be done with it. late