Another "Zero Tolerance" story - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Another "Zero Tolerance" story

Comments?

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breakin...2954-5592r.htm

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/n...0410205.htm?1c

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Race it, Don't rice it!

Last photo:

Rules are rules, no matter what the instance is.

If the girl was using scissors to open a CD package, Why would not leave them at home. If she needed the CD for school, why not open it at home or ask a instructor for a little help?
Old 12-16-2004, 11:01 AM

Last photo:

Is it just me??
Sometimes, I would just love to go and knock the liven ******* out of one of those school principles.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:10 PM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by BarryK
Is it just me??
Sometimes, I would just love to go and knock the liven ******* out of one of those school principles.
Yea really. That is ridiculous. You'd have to be total jerk off to call the police and have a LITTLE KID taken out in hand cuffs for having scissors regardless of whatever asinine rules the kid probably wasn't aware of to begin with.

Towards the end of the school years in high school we use to bring water pistols in, and shoot each other in class. We would get caught, but we never got in trouble.

My last week of classes senior year our Principal was out for medical reasons. The cheerleaders had been collecting money for some cancer fund thing. Every dollar you gave put you in for a chance to throw a pie at a teacher. The *hole Vice Principal canceled the pie throwing the day it was supposed to happen! Why? Because he thought a teacher could get injured. He told the cheerleaders to give back the money to anyone who donated that wanted their money back! My friends and I took action Immediately, the next day we shrink wrapped his entire car and put a sign on it that said "I'll Suck * For A Slice Of Pie"

The teachers loved it, the students loved it, and the VP hated it. He went on a rampage trying to find out who did it. It was certainly worth risking not walking at graduation

Last edited by Ghetto Jet; 12-16-2004 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:37 PM

Last photo:

I listened to Neal Boortz a few days ago ranting about a local high school principal/dictator. The nit wit principal made a new rule that basically means you get detention for having to tinkle.

A 16 yr old girl called her mother from class on a cell phone to ask for her permission to go to the bathroom. The mother was, understandably, astonished that her daughter was calling from school to ask for permission to relieve herself. The girl told her mother that she was instructed to call and was told that she would be given detention if she asked again, ever.

Sieg heil Mein Fuhrer Principal.

The classes in this school are 1 1/2 hrs long. Sometimes ya just gotta go.

Yeehaa, lets dope 'em up on Prozac and Ritalin. After they're good and stupid we'll make 'em hold the pee until they pop. We won't even bother to hire teachers that actually know the subjects they teach. We'll just hire radical feminist "education majors" that can't read, write or do arithmetic and give them tenure so we can't fire them. We'll blame the uneducated condition of the graduates on oppression, discrimination and elitism.

"Why aren't children learning Mizz Teacherperson?"

"It's all the mens fault for creating a patriarchal society,....oppression.....discrimination, people of color."

Blah Blah Blah

This is what passes for education and educators in this country.
It's no wonder the kids are going nuts and shooting each other.

Larry
Old 12-16-2004, 04:56 PM

Last photo:

Larry,
You hit it right on the head.
For a number of years I have done career days at different schools, go talk to the class about your field and job opportunities there.
You can spot the class bums right away-because I was one ,so I know. The teachers always will tell you up front about these guys and just ignore them.
It has never failed when done I have their full attention.
First thing i say is I was like those guys, setting in back of the class, than I go on about college is not for everyone and tell them about mechanic and body shop jobs and the pay rates.

What I have learned is a common teacher saying is if you don't shape up your going to end up being a mechanic or working in a body shop. This is the problem!!!

Teachers no longer teach common sense, just how to pass the SAT and yearly tests that their school get ranked by.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:25 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:

I wwas telling my wife about this during the news last night and a report came on about a kindergartner being arrested. I told my wife that it must be a mistake that it is a ten year old girl. Well when the National News came on a kindergarten boy was cuffed and driven around the block because they were having some problems with him in school and the Principal thought it would be appropriate to scare him this way. Now the kid has a hard time sleeping because he is afraid of the cops. For one the cops should have slapped the cuffs on the a-hole that called them and not a 5 year old. And if I was the father of the 5 year old I would be sitting in jail for doing a major 'whippin' on someones tail namely the principal. I realize that there are rules but when it comes to a 5 or 10 year old these idiots need to use common sense and quit waisting taxpayer dollars by calling the law over something that can be resolved by a phone call to the parents. And who is to blame? I put a lot of it on the lawyers for telling these kids that adults can't punish them because they have rights.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.