Hot Rod Forum banner

Antron Top Fuel crash

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  tech69 
#1 ·
Blew out both rear tires when the engine let go, then he was along for the ride.

He won the round, though...

See less See more
1 2
#6 ·
I met him through a friend of mine,, (Angelle Sampey) She raced pro stock motorcycle with him... Very nice guy...He was here at her motorcycle shop one day and I had the chance to sit with him and her and her Monkey..LOL Two great racers..Heres a write up on her..For the ones that might not know of her,, She now goes by her new name..;)Angelle Sampey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very down to earth girl...

Glade to see he's Ok..

#7 ·
Relatively speaking he walked away a hurting unit.In yrs to come his body will haunt him for that wreck for the rest of his life.See the guys on the side of the track running for cover??. NHRA should never allow people that close during a 300 mph run.never!!!

#8 ·
He s trying out for the Don Garlits part in a movie. The requirement is upside down and backwards, on fire at 300 MPH. :thumbup:
He walked (sort of ) away , But Like gary 1 says he will be a hurtin puppy in the years to come. After a few crashes and flying over cars without a motorcycle I resemble that remark. :smash::pain::pain::pain:

#12 ·
Me and my two kids stop by her store one day just to shoot the bull with her and she told my son to come back the next day and she would have something for him..:eek:

She gave him this..

Another one I had the chance to spend a little time at their shop was Candies & Hughes they had a shop 25 Mins from my house,,,, Now you should have seen the inside of their shop..:eek::drunk: Very nice.. Good people too..

Attachments

#13 ·
Me and my two kids stop by her store one day just to shoot the bull with her and she told my son to come back the next day and she would have something for him..:eek:

She gave him this..

Another one I had the chance to spend a little time at their shop was Candies & Hughes they had a shop 25 Mins from my house,,,, Now you should have seen the inside of their shop..:eek::drunk: Very nice.. Good people too..

not to steel the thread, but i have 4 of those bikes in my garage 9-7 sec

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.