Hot Rod Forum banner

is any one elses site moving slow?

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  troy-curt 
#1 ·
all the other sites are moving normaly, but this ones reaaly slow. anyone having the same problem?

jj

#8 ·
Mines fast most of the time:thumbup:

Troy

69 SS/RS full custom Camaro 98 ISCA Grand Champion
69 SS/RS BB Camaro wifes driver
66 Elcamino 350/all dz parts,ac,windows,loaded,my driver
69 SS Chevelle BB conv.fresh frame off
26 T sedan street rod

#11 ·
Most of the time it is running at regular speed when I bounce around reading different threads...BUT...when I post a reply it takes a little while to upload. And I'm on hi-speed connection. Just like when I posted this (I came back for an edit) it took 22 seconds to upload the reply. I've compared to other sites and this seems to be the only site that is doing it. And it does not do it on all pages. Okay...editing again...when I uploaded the first edit it took approx 2 seconds. Just the primary reply took a long time.

Kevin

#16 ·
the site is running real slow tonight started about 9.30 tonight, when i try to enter the site or open a page it just sits and then says server is busy please try again later, its happened about 4 or 5 times, my comp. is surfing other sites ok. i just ran ad aware jik and it still dose it.

#17 ·
Got a server busy page twice tonight, it's been real slow lately. Doesn't seem to be all the time, just occasionally.

Checked the logs lately Jon?

#19 ·
All of a sudden I can't hardly make anything work.

Troy

#23 ·
i,m in work now and it seems ok but what happens is that when i go to a page, post a pm or regular post the page will just sit for a minuite and the progress bar sits at half way then the message that says website not responding there may be a busy of broken server.try again later.

#24 ·
So far mines working alright today. Knock on wood.

Troy

#25 ·
Dragging and lagging again today, takes for ever to post or change forums and pages. Other sites seem to be working alright.

Troy:smash:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.