Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - any opinion on Craftsman premium ratchets?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:27 PM

Last wiki edit: Window removal and installation Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I have one of the flex-head versions and use it every day. Two friends also use them. Mainly because they are like a quarter the cost of the equivalent Snap-On version and almost the same quality. I'm actually on my second one, wore out the first one. The first lasted right at two years which impressed me. I get about that much out of Snap-on ratchets. Or any other brand. I have a small collection of various sized ratchets. Not a single one of which has not been rebuilt or replaced under warranty. Warranties aren't worth anything if no one's around to handle them. I haven't seen a Mac truck for like five years around here. Folks complain about other tool trucks the same way. Cornwell was good for at least fifteen years here but I haven't seen a single truck for two years now. Sears has stuggled here and there but they keep hanging in there. They've been keeping me in tools for 35 years now.