Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody ever heard of Spray Max?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 11:43 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

SprayMax

Hi, I'm new to the board, but I came across it and started reading some of the posts, and I had to join. I own an automotive paint store in Athens, Georgia. We sell R-M, Diamont, Glasurit, Limco and several other paintlines. What got my attention was the posts about SprayMax Aerosols. We installed this system some time back and coming from a background as a painter I never really thought this stuff would catch on. However, after seeing the results of this product, I started telling everyone about it. Now we sell this product multiple times a day. It really does spray just like a spray gun. I'm not here trying to sell something. But if you have questions about about this or any other paint issue, I love talking to people about their paint projects, especially DIY'ers. Our website is ********************. Shoot me an email or our contact info is there too... if you prefer to call.

Thanks again,
Greg

Last edited by OneMoreTime; 09-29-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Advertising. Please see: commercial posting guidelines.