Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody ever heard of Spray Max?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 02:04 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

RM has actual 2k clear

Just in from the paint shop. My supplier just told me he found a version of RM spray clear that is just like the stuff you are looking at on the site there. There is a compressed charge of activator in the can and you take a cap piece off of it put it on the bottom of the can and then smack it on the table to release the activator into the spray can. shake well and you have 24 hrs to use it up b4 it hardens in the can. But it is $38 a can (RM clears tend to be a bit pricey). You can buy a qt kit of transtar for that. but if that is what you are looking for they have some in stock. http://www.unitedsalescompany.com/index.html the west main street zanesville ohio location is the one that we deal with Rick has been helping me locate options for you. I am not tring to push them on anyone I just know that they have a version of what you are looking for.
Again I would suggest asking body shops in your area to let you know where they buy materials I am sure that there is someone closer to you. but if not it is here. the item number for the RM brand spray 2k clear is AM2-100. Good luck hunting and I hope this has helped you some.